Gael’s authoritative status on self-help, low self esteem, improving self confidence and emotional healing matters means she is regularly asked to appear on national and overseas TV and radio. Her appearances have included: Interview on the Richard and Judy show; the Jimmy Young Show; Esther; This Morning; You and Yours; The Late Late show (Ireland); All in the Mind; Woman’s Hour and The Learning Curve.
As well as being frequently quoted in national magazines and newspapers. For many years, she had a regular column entitled “Stressbusters” in Management Today. Currently she had a regular column in Eve magazine entitled ‘Need to Talk’ in which she gave advice on how to manage difficult conversations.
Please contact Gael directly for more examples of her media work and the full range of subjects on which she can be consulted.
Gael’s work with the media
Gael is constantly used as an expert for quotes by journalists, and is quoted and referenced several times a week in the national press.
Topics and issues which Gael commonly comments or writes on.
- Confidence building
- Low self esteem
- Healing from current emotional hurt such as heartbreak, bereavement or redundancy
- Recovery from past hurts and traumas including those from childhood
- Parenting guidance: especially confidence and emotional trauma issues
- Balance of life and dealing positively with stress
- Positive thinking
- Making life changes
- Habit breaking
- Dealing with self-sabotaging emotions such as guilt, jealousy and envy
- Bouncing back from setbacks
- Dealing positively with divorce issues
- Finding true happiness
- Anger management
- Self Motivation
- Difficult communication at home or at work
- Successful Business and Social Networking
Below are listed some of the publications in which her work has been featured. Gael has appeared on many Radio and TV programmes. Some of these are also listed:
Take a Break
Woman and Home
Mother and Baby
Healthy – Boots
You are what you eat
Mail on Sunday
The Late Late Show (Ireland)
Richard and Judy
Woman’s Hour BBC Radio 4
All In The Mind BBC Radio 4
The Learning Curve BBC Radio 4
Jimmy Young Show BBC Radio 2
You and Yours BBC Radio 4
Nicky Campbell BBC Radio 5
Many local and independent radio stations
To download a photo to use in your publication, please left click on one of the photos below. A full size photo will open in a new window. To save this full size photo to your PC, right click and then select ‘Save Picture As…’